Episode 70 – Botox: Why or Why not?
- Jenna’s story: started at 35 y/o.
- 75u in her forehead
- eyebrow ptosis
- What is Botox – neurotoxin. FDA indicated for crow’s feet & glabella
- Botox questions:
- Everybody does it, who should you trust?
- Experienced injector
- Someone who get’s good results
- Knows what & where they are injecting
- What should you expect – onset (24-48h; 10-14d max), duration (4 mos), complications
- Bruising, bleeding, pain @ injection site
- It is for your lips
- just for women? 10% are actually men
- You’ll become addicted
- It will be obvious that I had it done
- Takes a long time
- I’ll look like the Joker
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |